Xecunet ensures that your co-location data and power is always available with a 99.99999% Service Level Agreement. All power, cooling, and fire suppression systems are monitored 24x6x365 and tested at regular intervals to ensure they are always available. We also work with industry-leading vendors and data center experts to ensure our systems are properly maintained. Preventive maintenance is performed on a regular schedule and verified as part of our annual SSAE16 Type I audit.
Xecunet’s Frederick, Maryland Data Center Infrastructure includes:
- Geographically diverse fiber entries from multiple fiber carriers into our facility.
- Redundant routing and switching equipment within the data center.
- Independent power feeds to each customer cabinet, fed from redundant and independent N+1 UPS systems, and multiple backup diesel generators.
- Generators have 72-hours of fuel on-site, with emergency refueling contracts.
- Fire suppression systems: zoned systems provide complete data center coverage with emergency notification.
- N+1 Liebert cooling/humidity control with automated failover and monitoring.
- On-net Carrier Connectivity for Voice, MPLS and remote-site private line connectivity.
Xecunet engineers monitor all of our systems around the clock, constantly overseeing the uptime of our entire data center infrastructure. To create a highly resilient environment for your business-critical apps and data, we’ve built our facility with multiple layers of redundancy. Our power, cooling and networks are all N+1 redundant or greater.
Please contact us to set up a tour of our Frederick, Maryland Data Center.