Our high-powered Frederick, Maryland data center is cost-efficient, scalable, and highly secure.
Using colocation services from Xecunet gives you access to the best data center Frederick, Maryland has to offer and empowers your business.
Infrastructure specs include:
- Geographically diverse fiber entries from multiple carriers into our facility.
- Redundant routing and switching equipment within our data centers.
- Independent power feeds to each customer cabinet, fed from redundant and independent N+1 UPS systems, and multiple backup diesel generators.
- 72-hours of fuel on-site for generators, with emergency refueling contracts.
- Zoned fire suppression systems that provide complete data center coverage.
- N+1 Liebert cooling and humidity control with automated failover and monitoring.
Colocation services include:
- Flexible colocation configurations starting at 1U.
- 21U Half-cabinet, 42U full-cabinet, multi-cabinet and cage configurations.
- Dual Stack IPv4/IPv6 configurations available.
- Multiple AC power options for 120V and 208V service.
- Blended bandwidth options up to GigE.
- Copper or fiber cross-connects available from multiple on-site carriers.
- Remote hands, Managed IT and IT on-demand services.
- Server monitoring services.
- Managed firewall & security.
- Hybrid Colocation/Cloud products.
- Tape backup/archiving services/iBAX Remote Data Backup.
- Hybrid Hardware/xCloud Configurations are available.
With physical access control, 24x7 security monitoring, fire detection, and locking cabinets, your data is safe with us.
We are SSA16 Type I audited, and offer full compliance with PCI, HIPAA, and DIACAP standards.
Get quick access to the infrastructure, power, and resources you need, without having to build things yourself.