Since 1982, Xecunet (a small, minority-owned business) has manufactured an extensive line of high quality cables and harnesses for a wide variety of product applications and markets. Xecunet offers rapid-turnaround/prototype cables, standard cables, wire harnesses or any custom cable you may require. Our number one goal is to find a solution for your cabling needs.
With domestic and offshore manufacturing capabilities, Xecunet is able to successfully meet our customers large order needs and small custom/prototype requirements.
We have test capabilities for cable assemblies from our manufacturing line to ensure that we comply with your specs for form, fit, and function.
We have test capabilities for cable assemblies from our manufacturing line in Frederick, Maryland to ensure that we comply with your specs for form, fit, and function.
- Build to print/rapid-turnaround custom cables
- Offshore manufacturing for large run requirements/blanket orders
- Molding capabilities for a large variety of connector types (custom design molding available)
- Co-engineering with our customers to achieve the most logical solution
- 100% quality inspection and testing of all product
- 24 month warranty against manufacturing defects
Cable Assembly Core Competencies
- Have been a key supplier to customers requiring cables for over 32 years
- Proven track record and experience in co-design with customers
- Suggest & provide alternative materials, design configurations and ultimately potential cost savings
- Full understanding and compliance to ROHS requirements as it applies to the customer’s product
- Longstanding supplier to government, material handling systems, prime contractors, telecom, transportation and financial processing companies
- Full compliance to the avoidance and elimination of counterfeit materials. Compliant to the intent of conflict materials
- Established sources of supply from global OEM’s for cable, connectors, and all associated materials
- Outstanding quality ratings with all customers
- Quick turnaround on all prototype requirements with focus on meeting all end-user design requirements
- Drawing and revision level control for all customer supplies information & technical packages
- Standing Inventory for most commonly utilized cable, wire & connectors
- Ability to read, understand, and develop manufacturing processes from drawings and/or prototype sketches
- Will buy & hold materials to meet blanket order or multiple year contracts when a forecast is provided and a letter of agreement is received from a customer
- Flexible manufacturing capabilities. Xecunet can build product to a specific completion point that will allow for quick turnaround to customers
- Ability to quickly identify & recruit additional manpower as the need arises
- Full understanding of cable & connector design applications
- Established long-term relationships with qualified offshore contractor manufacturing
For additional information or to request a quote, please contact Xecunet. We look forward to working with you!