Unified Communications with a Software IP PBX
- Inexpensive to purchase AND expand
- Slashing expensive telco bills by using SIP trunks & VoIP providers
- Boost Productivity with unified communications: Presence, Chat
- Virtualize: Cloud Ready & Appliance Friendly
- Mobility: Work from anywhere with Android and iOS clients
- Integrated Video Conferencing using WebRTC
- Improve Customer Service: Click2Call & CRM integration
Affordable, Easy to Install and Manage
3CX pricing is based on simultaneous calls and not on the number of extensions, making the cost of purchasing and expanding the PBX very affordable. It includes a web-based management console and also runs on mainstream OS making installation and management ever so easy. Setup takes minutes and 3CX will run on an existing server
(not necessarily dedicated).
- Plug and Play with IP Phones, Gateways & SIP Trunks
- No per extension licensing
- Virtualize or Install on Existing Server
Out of the Box Unified Communications
With out of the box Unified Communications features such as Presence, Fax & Voicemail to email and instant messaging your employee productivity is bound to see an increase. 3CX also includes integrated, plugin free web conferencing which includes advanced features for ultimate collaboration. Learn more.
- See presence of colleagues
- Deliver Faxes & Voicemail to Inbox
- Web conferencing for all
Softphones for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android
Mobility is a no brainer for 3CX which includes powerful softphones for Mac and Windows as well as smartphone clients for iOS and Android. Answer calls via your office extension on your smartphone or control your deskphone from your desktop with CTI mode. Slash your company’s mobile costs, increase employee productivity and mobility at no additional cost.
- Use your Extension from Anywhere
- Easy to Configure and Manage
- Integrates with Office 365, Google, Outlook and More!
Ready to try 3CX? Download your free 3CX trial here!