MPLS Provides the Ultimate in Flexibility and Priority Control
MPLS offers the ultimate in flexibility, with the ability to create direct connections between any two points on a network. With MPLS, application performance is more predictable and recovery is automatic in the event of an emergency.
- Provides end-to-end prioritized network traffic
- QoS (Quality of Service) is built-in
- Flexible support for multiple access types (DSL, T-1, T-3, Ethernet, Wireless Data or IPsec)
- Flexible, economical alternative to Frame Relay, private line connectivity or site-to-site tunnels
- 24×7 monitoring and support
With any-to-any connectivity, MPLS is well-suited for disaster recovery plans, providing automatic fail-over in the event of an emergency. Our MPLS networks are access agnostic, enabling redundant access methods. For example, you could choose T-1 for your primary network, and DSL or wireless for your backup network.