90% of businesses will fail within two years of a disaster
Regardless of fire, theft, or natural disaster it is imperative that your business has a plan to mitigate the effects of any downtime brought on by computer failure or data loss. Xecunet’s IBAX remote data backup is a powerful solution that helps to protect your business and gets your organization up and running quickly and efficiently when disaster strikes.
IBAX Remote Data Backup features:
- Bare-metal recovery to any platform directly from the cloud
- File and disk imaging for complete backups and peace of mind
- Physical System backup for Windows Servers, Linux Servers, and Windows, Mac, and linux desktop/laptop PCs
- Support of applications – Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Exchange, and Windows System State
- Virtual system backup for VMware, Hyper-V, RHEV, Linux KVM, XenServer, and Oracle VM Server
- Initial seeding to easily move large volumes of data to the cloud
- Elastic storage options and per seat licensing allows you to cost-effectively scale
- Management console makes adding workstations and servers to your backup strategy easy
- Scheduled or ad-hoc reporting gives you peace of mind so you know your data is being protected
Security you can trust
- 2048-bit SSL management channel encryption
- AES-256 data encryption in transit and at rest
Don’t allow your business to become a statistic. Protect your important files and documents with Xecunet’s IBAX Remote Data Backup service. Our service plans allow you to easily scale as your backup requirements increase and our easy to use online management and reporting tools gives you peace of mind that your data backups are being completed and your documents are safe.