Secure and Reliable, Ideally Located
Since 1998, our customers consistently cite our reliability, flexibility, responsiveness, and staff expertise as the reasons they prefer our Frederick, Maryland data center and the colocation and cloud services we offer.
Conveniently Close, Yet Safely Distant
Is your business located in a high-risk area of Washington D.C. or Virginia?
Our Frederick, Maryland data center is an ideal remote, redundant location
to protect your online assets.
Xecunet’s Maryland data center has been engineered with highly redundant systems that maximize availability and prevent outages. A Service Level Agreement (SLA) backs our 99.99999% uptime guarantee. Xecunet offers data center and cloud services that meet your most demanding server availability requirements.
Infrastructure in our Maryland data center includes:
- Geographically diverse fiber entries from multiple fiber carriers into our facility.
- Redundant routing and switching equipment within the data center.
- Independent power feeds to each customer cabinet, fed from redundant and independent N+1 UPS systems, and multiple backup diesel generators.
- Generators have 72-hours of fuel on-site, with emergency refueling contracts.
- Fire suppression systems: zoned systems provide complete data center coverage.
- N+1 Liebert cooling/humidity control with automated failover and monitoring.
- Multi-layer security systems including cardkey entry, hand geometry readers, pin-code, man trap, and indoor/outdoor video surveillance.
- Access is restricted to authorized client personnel and authorized Xecunet employees.
- Security Monitoring 24x7x365.
- Silent alarm & Fire Detection.
- Locking full & half cabinets with combination locks.
About our location:
- Centrally located between Baltimore, Washington DC, Montgomery County, and Pennsylvania.
- Easy access on/off I-270, Route 15, and I-70.
- Dedicated shipping & receiving department.
- Free easy-access parking.
- PCI, HIPAA, and DIACAP compliant.
- SSA16 Type I audited (formally SAS70 Type II).
- On-site customer work area, meeting areas & kitchen/lounge.
Colocation services include:
- Flexible colocation configurations starting at 1U.
- Half-cabinet up to full, multi-cabinet and cage configurations.
- Dual Stack IPv4/IPv6 configurations available.
- Multiple AC power options for 120V and 208V service.
- Blended bandwidth options up to GigE.
- Copper or fiber cross-connects available from multiple on-site carriers.
- Remote hands, Managed IT and IT on-demand services.
- Server monitoring services.
- Managed firewall & security.
- Hybrid Colocation/Cloud products.
- Tape backup/archiving services/iBAX Remote Data Backup.
- Hybrid Hardware/xCloud Configurations available.
What are the benefits of colocation?
- Cost efficiency: Colocation in our Maryland data center provides predictable costs. Businesses do not need to make the capital expenditures to build and manage their own data center.
- Time savings & scalability: Colocation allows a business to have their infrastructure built in a short period of time, providing the ability to go to market faster. The data center’s infrastructure will scale without having to invest capital.
- Access to technology and technical expertise: Many companies lack the technology and internal expertise to build/maintain a data center environment. Capacity and resource planning require considerably more attention than is often anticipated. By colocating in our Maryland data center, businesses can leave the task of building and maintaining its infrastructure to the provider.
- Security: Professional data centers provide multiple levels of facility security. Access is restricted to authorized personnel, and the business still maintains overall control of their own equipment and data.
- Ability to focus on core competencies: Colocation in our Maryland data center allows businesses to focus on what they do best, and leaves the task of infrastructure management to the provider. Valuable IT resources can be better used on strategic projects that build your business. At the same time, colocation customers retain total ownership and control over the operation and maintenance of their equipment.
- Guaranteed reliability and responsiveness: Our Maryland data center is designed to offer redundant electrical and environmental systems, and guarantee reliability and responsiveness with Service Level Agreements.