Colocation Hosting in Maryland
Secure and Reliable, Ideally Located
Do you need a high-quality datacenter / colocation facility in Maryland to house your mission critical servers? Xecunet offers colocation services that meet your most demanding server availability requirements.
Why do customers choose Xecunet? Since 1998, our customers consistently cite our reliability, flexibility, responsiveness, and staff expertise as the reasons they prefer Xecunet's colocation services.
Our datacenter has been engineered with highly redundant systems that maximize availability and prevent outages. A Service Level Agreement (SLA) backs our 99.99999% uptime guarantee.
Infrastructure in our datacenter includes:
- Geographically diverse fiber entries from multiple carriers into our datacenter.
- Redundant routing and switching equipment within the datacenter.
- Independent power feeds to each customer cabinet fed from redundant independent, N+1 UPS systems; and multiple backup diesel generators.
- Generators have 48 Hour on-site fuel with emergency refueling contracts
- Fire suppression systems: zoned systems provide complete datacenter coverage.
- N+1 Liebert Cooling/Humidity with automated failover.
- Multi-layer security systems including cardkey entry, hand geometry readers, pin-code, man trap, and facility video surveillance.
- Access restricted to authorized client personnel and authorized Xecunet employees.
- Security Monitoring 24x7x365
- Silent alarm & Fire Detection
- Locking Cabinets
About our location:
- Centrally located between Baltimore & Washington DC
- Easy on/off access from I-270, Route 15, and I-70
- Dedicated Shipping & Receiving Department
- Free Parking with easy access to our facility
- PCI, HIPAA, and DIACAP Compliant
- SSA16 Type II Audited (Formally SAS70 Type II)
- On-site customer work area & kitchen
Colocation services include:
- Flexible colocation configurations starting at 1U, through half-cabinet up to full, multi-cabinet and cage configurations.
- Dual Stack IPv4/IPv6 configurations available
- AC Power capable of both 120V and 208V service
- IP bandwidth up to Gigabit Ethernet
- POTS, DS1, DS3, and fiber cross-connects available from multiple on-site carriers.
- Remote hands and IT on Demand services.
- Server monitoring services.
- Managed Firewall & Security
- Tape Backup/Archiving Services
What are the benefits of colocation?
- Cost efficiency: Colocation in a datacenter provides predictable costs. Plus, businesses do not need to make the capital expenditures to build and manage their own datacenter.
- Time savings & scalability: Colocation allows a business to have their infrastructure built in a short period of time, providing the ability to go to market faster. The datacenter's infrastructure will scale without having to invest capital.
- Access to technology and technical expertise: Many companies lack the technology and internal expertise to build and maintain a datacenter environment. Capacity and resource planning require considerably more attention than is often anticipated. By colocating in a datacenter, businesses can leave the task of building and maintaining datacenter infrastructure to the provider.
- Security: Professional datacenters provide multiple levels of facility security. Access is restricted to authorized personnel, and the business still maintains overall control of equipment and data.
- Ability to focus on core competencies: Colocation in a datacenter allows businesses to focus on what they do best and leaves the task of infrastructure management to the provider. Valuable IT resources can be better utilized on strategic projects that build your business. At the same time, colocation customers retain total ownership and control over the operation and maintenance of their equipment.
- Guaranteed reliability and responsiveness: Datacenters, like Xecunet, are designed to offer redundant electrical and environmental systems and they guarantee their reliability and responsiveness with Service Level Agreements.