Do Not Call Policy
- Only the sales staff members who are designated by the sales supervisor will make calls to prospective customers. Before assigning sales staff to making sales calls to prospective customers, the supervisor will ensure that each assigned staff members has reviewed this Policy.
- All sales representatives will comply with Xecunet's Do Not Call Policy.
- Prior to making a sales call, the designated sales representative will verify that the intended recipient's telephone number has not been listed on either: (a) the federal Do Not Call Registry, or (b) Xecunet's internal Do Not Call Registry. Only telephone numbers that do not appear on either Registry may be called.
- No sales calls may be made before the hour of 8 a.m. or after the hour of 9 p.m. If the called person is in a different time zone, use the time at the called person's location.
- When making a sales call, each sales representative shall provide the called party with the name of the sales representative, Xecunet's name, and a telephone number or address at which the sales representative or Xecunet may be contacted.
- If, during a sales call, a consumer (including an existing customer) states that they do not wish to receive any more sales contacts from the company, the sales representative shall promptly add the consumer's name (if given), telephone number and the date of the request to Xecunet's internal Do Not Call Registry.
- Consumer telephone numbers will remain on Xecunet's internal Do Not Call Registry for a period of five (5) years from the date that the request was made.
- If a consumer requests a copy of the company's internal Do Not Call Policy, mail or e-mail a copy of this policy within thirty (30) days of the receipt of the request.
- Prohibited Calls. In addition to the foregoing, no sales calls shall be made by the use of an automatic dialing device or an artificial or prerecorded voice. No sales calls shall be made to:
- any 911 line or any emergency line of any hospital, medical physician or service office, healthcare facility, poison control center, or fire protection or law enforcement agency;
- any guest rooms or patient rooms of a hospital, medical physician or service office, healthcare facility, elderly home, or similar establishment; or,
- any telephone number assigned to a paging service, cellular telephone service, specialized mobile radio service, or other radio common carrier service, or any service for which the called party is charged for the call.